Hi My Beauties,
Summer is (hopefully) on its way and time to break out those filp flops and sandals, If you are anything like me and suffer with dry skin this time of year can be a right pain. I am gonna give you some tips that I follow to reduce the dryness on my feet and keep them as soft as I can.
1. Have a lovely bath or foot spa, I always opt for a bubble bath my current favourite is Imperial Leather Jasmine Spa (£1.59) I soak in the bath with some tunes for at least 30 minutes.
ped egg (£9.99) all over the bottoms of my feet where i get the most dry, I always use the ped egg whilst my feet are still wet as this aids with the dry skin coming off.
3. I cover my feet with a thick layer of Ahava Dermud Intensive foot cream* (£18.00) or Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream (£4.99) (Full review coming soon) all over my feet and then put on some thick socks.
4. I leave the socks on over night so that my feet absorb the cream leaving them lovely and soft.
5. I choose a nail polish and make my nails look pretty, in my case the skin around the nails gets made pretty too cause I'm awful at painting nails. I am currently sporting Illamasqua Scorch (£14.50)
5. To keep my feet soft and free from dryness I apply a thin coat of the favoured foot cream all over my feet daily.
There you have it my 5 steps to soft and silky feet which takes no time at all and its a great way to pamper yourself :)
If you have any other tips leave them in the comments as I am sure we would all love to hear them